Hey all, Dave here at the keyboard. I'm in my third of 9 weeks of training for my new job. Training is very difficult, but also very interesting. I'm slowly becoming a morning person due to the fact that I'm up at 5am every morning to be at the training room by 6:30am. We're there most nights until 7pm with homework and studying for exams at night, so you can imagine how tired I've been lately. Hopefully everyone understands my lack of communication lately, but I'm thinking you for that split second every now and then, wink*. Not much else to say other than I'm super excited to see Katie this weekend when I come back to Naples for my first field week. I also can't wait to see Farrah and the dog. Just kidding Katie. :)
I've been trying to excercise at night (jogging and lifting weights), but I'm eating out two meals a day, so I think my excercise is just managing to cancel out my diet. Ah well, at least I'm not getting fat...I think. I haven't really looked at myself in a mirror lately (Katie says: "yeah right").
Anyhooo, just wanted to let everyone know that doing well and can't wait to get done with training!
1 comment:
HIIIIIIIIIII! HOw wonderful to see a post from you! I almost fell over thinking something was wrong with out blog! My day is so much better now. Love you!
Post a Comment