Sunday, February 18

Not Reality

I know that everyone would rather see pictures of the bathroom...but I've decided to wait until we're finished....or at least close to finishing. It's getting so close! All the tile is in and grouted...should get sealed today. The walls and ceiling are textured, primed, and all painted. Dave and his co-worker Adrian, decided to rip a bunch of more holes in the wall yesterday while putting up the light fixtures (which work!) and moving an outlet...so it's really cool to have holes in the walls again. But Dave's goal today is putting in a TOILET!!!!!!! I can't express how wonderful it will be to actually be able to use the bathroom that is technically ours!

But, on other news....
The weather has been fun for us lately...while you all are truly freezing...us thin blooded Floridians are shivering in our flip flops! Getting down into the high 30's and 40's is REALLY cold for us...But it's always fun knowing that in a couple days we'll be back up to 80. Yesterday we went to the annual car show on 3rd street where the people who live in Naples can show off their crazy fancy cars...as well as a few dealers were there. It is so insane to see how many Ferrari's, AstonMartin's, Maserati's, Lamborghini's, RR, Bentley's, Porsche's, Shelby Cobra's (or something like that) and who knows...tons more. hundreds of cars, just in this little town...it's a little much - but the boys sure had fun! Dave and I at the Car show...It was so chilly! (for us it is okay?)
A row of really nice butts.
Dave's Favorite: Ferrari Enzo: price tag $1,000,000.00
Forget the $400,000 cars...give me a Woody!

For the bargain price of $350,000

Mercedez Mclaren............I guess it's a cool car.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

I'm so excited for you to finally be able to use YOUR bathroom! Can't wait for pictures, not to mention seeing it all in person. Love you both, Mom