Friday, May 4

Can it be?

That after almost two years...my persistance really has paid off?
And they always called me the annoying little sister....HA!

Guess what?
Alison IS moving to Naples at the end of the month!!! I am so super uber duper excited. Sure it's not going to be ALL roses and daisies, but between the 5 of us (Dave, myself, Alison, Poe, and FArrah) you can be sure our lives will not lack excitement for awhile.

The rental truck is confirmed...movers confirmed...and my dad's ticket to St. Louis purchases. So, I'd say that's pretty official!

And just in time for the big celebration with the Craig/Wasmer/Wilson/Dermond/DeSha family around the 4th of July! Yippee!!! AND all goes as perfectly planned...MY MOM will be here too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's possible that I'm most excited for that. :)

Life is good.

And we can hopefully have more moments like these.





Well...maybe not this one.

No comments: