Not much news to report...We are starting work on the garage, which is a gruesome chore, but it's time it gets done...Alison is settling in...Dave works all the time...and I am realizing how much work it is to take care of a house when your wonderful husband is no longer helping anymore......thank goodness Alison is here to help too!
Wednesday, June 20
Just another day....
Just some random pictures of an average day in the Anderson Household!
Not much news to report...We are starting work on the garage, which is a gruesome chore, but it's time it gets done...Alison is settling in...Dave works all the time...and I am realizing how much work it is to take care of a house when your wonderful husband is no longer helping anymore......thank goodness Alison is here to help too!
Letting off Alison's "Welcome Home" Balloons and waving good-bye to St. Louis...for now!

And yet another snake...
Father's Day dinner that Alison and I made for dad...who says you can't have fun while cooking?!
Thank Goodness for Self-Timers! I think Poe wants to eat Farrah...
Big Lip Poe being goofy while I'm reading...
She LOVES our bed...I unleashed the dragon!
Not much news to report...We are starting work on the garage, which is a gruesome chore, but it's time it gets done...Alison is settling in...Dave works all the time...and I am realizing how much work it is to take care of a house when your wonderful husband is no longer helping anymore......thank goodness Alison is here to help too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment