Friday, August 3

Summer is half over?!

Got my AC fixed on my car! WOOHOO!!! The BEST part was that it was free! It was going to cost us $800.00 and my fabulous husband (and superb salesman) handled it well and super long story super short - got the deal for us for free.

Finally, we catch a break~ :)

July FLEW by with my mom's visit, The Anderson's visit, Sage and Doug, and Scott and Angelina's wedding. I can hardly believe it's August already.
Just think, for us Floridians we only have 4 more months of summer :)

Speaking of summer...I find it funny when people sit and complain of how dreadfully hot it is...sweating like a pig...where's this heat coming from...
uh....last time I checked it was SUMMER and, correct me if I'm wrong, summer's are supposed to be HOT.
Or maybe it's just me.
Or maybe it's just me adjusting to the Florida weather.

When it's 85 at 7pm I am still surprised at the words that come out of my mouth, "WOW-it's really nice out!"

Nothing else to report. Just wanted to say hi to those who read...

No comments: