My title of my blog doesn't really mean much if I don't post anything about Posey! She is still so stinkin' cute. She LOVES squirrels these days...whines and whimpers all over the house when she sees one in the yard, which is pretty rare here in Florida.
She is gaining a bit of weight since it's summer. Which sounds odd writing that. But she doesn't have a very good thermostat.



2 comments:
She's so cute! Miss you guys!
Of course I know who you are!!! Jess and I were palls in college. Anyway, I am so glad to know that Jer and I are not the only ones slightly obsessed with our dog. We refer to her as a our "dog Child'. I will post some pics of our darling Theology soon...yes that is her name :)
I'm so glad you enjoy my blog, it's a ton of fun to write!
Post a Comment