Lots of updating to do here....
Mid August, both Dave and I went up to Michigan to enjoy the fruits of a Michigan summer. Was it fabulous or what?! (it was.)
While we were there visiting family, we also went over to Saugatuck, Michigan to visit friends and be part of a surprise 30th Birthday Party for Nathan. It was such a blast! We stayed in this old Episcopal Retreat House (11 of us total I believe). We had a blast hanging out together, meeting new people, walking around the town, and playing CHARADES!!
N8 had NO idea we would be coming up for his birthday, and his reaction to when he saw us was absolutely perfect and worth the entire trip right there.
Let me tell you...I normally hate charades...but I had a BLAST!! Crazy how enjoyable things are when you let go of the 'grumpy' attitude of not wanting to do things. It was girls against boys (girls kicked butt btw), and it was hysterical watching the boys act out our clues.
Then the surprise party for N8. It was a 50's sock hop! Molly (his wife) did such a fantastic job of getting it all planned and organized. Everyone really got into it and dressed up in their best 50's attire. We danced to 50's music all night long!
1 comment:
looks like you had lots of fun together!
Post a Comment