Wednesday, September 9

Sweetness

So, at our last appointment I drank a ton of OJ and ate Cinnamon bread on our way to the appointment, because I wanted to make sure the baby woudl be movin' around so we could find the gender! It somewhat backfired on me, because she was ALL OVER THE PLACE. It was so hard for Dr. Lang to get a good shot at pretty much anything! He would be trying to measure the head etc, and she would wiggle away. Anyways, we didn't get many great u/s shots - but this is my favorite! It's a 3D one, so once you "get it" it's really cute! She has one arm at her head and one under her chin.


And here's the proof she's a girl. It took me 2 days with a magnifying glass to see it...so I'll be shocked if anyone can see anything on this blog! And is it weird to post this picture? Seems kinda personal doesn't it...

1 comment:

Alison said...

LOL! yay! Little baby girl!!! I can't believe you are going to have a daughter!! It's still just so crazy exciting!!!