Hazel's takin' a bath! Bath time started out horrendous. Screaming the WHOLE time until we took her out...then she'd scream again until we got her dressed...then she'd scream some more until she forgot what she was screaming about.
Phew. Glad that stage is over! We love bath time now! She gets a bath every night before bed (I'm all about routine!) and she has started to smile when I lie her down to get her ready. It's so cute! I've been wondering when she will realize that if she kicks her legs - fun things happen.
She finally put those two together and really was splishing and splashing in her bath last night! It was hilarious! (I DO realize that everyone with children has already been through this...but since its my first time, it's the cutest thing that's ever happened). I could have watched her splash water with her ultra-determined face until there wasn't anymore water in the tub!
Fun times at our household.
That and Dave couldn't figure out how to put a swimsuit on Hazel so he gave up, and Hazel had her first naked dip in the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment