Monday, August 2

6 Months

Life is beautiful with you in it....
You are starting to throw your head back and grin
You smile all the time and love to laugh!
I know you are gaining weight because my arms are tired,
you got to spend time with Grandma this week....
....but you cried your head off when you first saw her.
You sit up so well!
And sleep all through the night.
You still get startled by noises, like our ice maker
and really don't like when old ladies come kackle in your face.

Hazel, you make us laugh all the time,
Your favorite food is pears and you still
laugh at Posey when she shakes her head.
You cry for your Mama now (which okay...
I admit it...it's adorable...) and
love when Daddy sings "Baa-baa-Baa-Bob-bob-aran"
(or whatever that song is)

You clap!
And say Da-Da-Da
And are showing signs of wanting to crawl.
You really love your days with
Aunt Alison and Grampa...and they
cherish each second of those times.
And ofcourse...
you still love to throw-up.
You are the perfect way to start our day.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Oh so precious! I want to hold her and snuggle up with her!!

Alison said...

I love this post. Happy 6 month bithday Hazel bug.