I can't believe it.
I just can NOT believe it.
I feel like I need to post everyday because
you are almost ONE my sweet Tweet.
You had your first plane ride.
You popped THREE new teeth,
and I never even knew until you
could see them coming through.
You finally gave your last 0-3 month
piece of clothing to your cousin Ava.
What a big girl you are now!
You found at Aunt Monica's that you
LOVE Blueberries.
And you'd rather eat bites out of
food instead of me cutting them up for you.
You love to walk with your walker,
or holding onto Mommy and Daddy's hand,
but just aren't ready to walk by yourself yet.
You are loving splashing in the bath tub again,
and I think you will like to swim once it warms up.
You jabbeer and point at everything,
especially the frame that Daddy made at Christmas.
When you came home from your trip,
you were so excited to see all your toys again!
I can't believe a whole year has almost gone by...
it brings tears to your Mama's eyes to think
about you growing up so fast.
You are the best part of my day, Hazel.
And I thank you for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment