Thursday, September 8

19 Months

You love to help with everything these days...
especially if it involves standing on your stool
and helping in the kitchen.
You love using measuring spoons and stirring stuff.
And you love to wash your hands.
Hmmm...wonder where you get that from Daddy?

You are starting to use a lot of phrases,
and suggest something over and over again until
we say what it is you are wanting to do,
for you to reply with "okay" like it was our idea.
And you can name some of your books by their title.
Showing us all the signs you know seems
to be pretty fascinating to you lately too.


Another game you love is to climb on our back
and then you call us a cow ...
then giggle...
I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this.
But I can say that I giggle quite a bit
when I see you on your Daddy's back calling him a cow
as he walks around on all 4's Mooing.


You sleep on your tummy, with your hands tucked underneath you.
And you still use your pacifier (which you have named Kaa-wide).
You are becoming a snuggler, even if only for a few minutes
I really soak up those moments.
You love playing with dolls and carry your Baby with you,
and you love trying to put snaps together,
Your little voice is so sweet sometimes I can
actually feel my heart swelling up inside.

You are the best part of my day Hazel!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute faces!!