Monday, December 12

More Tummies?

Oh Hazel. You crack us up.

You wanted some ketchup on your hashbrowns, and asked for "More toothpaste please?"

You wake up often and ask to go shopping. And say hello to grocery store and target a lot.

You love to hide. You throw a blanket over your head and say, "Where are you HazelPosey?" Meaning, come find me Posey! You sort of have the idea...but you giggle so hard when Posey figures out what you want and nuzzles her nose under the blanket and finds you!

You love to run. And you have the funniest and cutest run I've ever seen in my whole life. You use your whole body and run with intention and glee! And when you fall, you get right back up, say "I bonked my head" and start running again...oooor start screaming for your pacifier and have a complete meltdown. It could go either way.

You ask to get on "Mommee's Couch?" (our bed) and watch "No-gabba-bagga".

I noticed you are a creature of habit when we were at the mall, walked in to Bath & Body Works, and you asked for "Tummys" (Which are organice fruit chews from Starbucks). You see...we normally walk into the mall, grab a coffee and a bag of 'tummies' **which btw YOU named them tummies** and then go to BBW. You have an amazing memory!

The thing that cracks you up the most right now, is using your shower crayons (ones that are made for the bath/shower, they wipe off so easily!) you like to draw on Mommy's face. And then think it is THE funniest thing when I wipe it off with a washcloth. I realize a bad habit is being created here...but the sound of your belly laugh and the look on your face is so worth it.

Apparently you think you are a hoot too, because you say "Hazel's funny" when people are laughing. I love that you know the sound of laughter...and that it means joy and smiles. I hope you know this feeling for all your years on earth.

MERRY Christmas Hazel!!!

No comments: