Friday, June 16

June 16th

Music to my ears. Today is the LAST day of Dave's training and he will be home for good!! He has his graduation ceremony this morning and they projected they would be finished around noon. After some quick goodbye's, he should be on the road shortly!! We are both so excited to have this training behind us and moving forward! HOpefully, Dave should be home before 11pm...traffic in Atlanta is usually pretty bad, so it depends on how long it will take him to get out of there! And his drive won't be quite as bad this time...as he's driving the Envoy. I miss my car!!

Other than that, things are the same...I am going to Steamers tonight with my dad and Megan. Can't wait! Meg has never been there...so I told her we MUST go! It's my last weekend of "bad" eating before I get back to a healthy lifestyle...really once you get all those cravings of sugar and carbs out of your system, eating well is great! I feel SO much better, not as tired, sustained energy, and ofcourse it's always nice to shed a few pounds. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We know we will!!!

1 comment:

Jill Pole said...

Katie! David's home!! Woo Hoo! :-) David - I'm so glad that yo uare back with your fam. Just wish I could come and visit.

Katie - are you following a program for your eating? If so, what is it?