Okay okay....I guess I need to write something new....Well let's see. DAve is doing great at his job and really liking it so far. He's been doing a lot of organizational things in his office and a lot of meetings. It usually takes a good 2 months to start closing on loans...so I guess he's building up to that. We are trying to adjust to the new schedule too....Dave gets up at 5:30am (which I get up a good 2 hours later), and that also means that he gets tired really early...around 9pm. Which I seem to go to bed when he does so I guess I'm getting full of sleep. :) Poe is adjusting to the early mornings too...and so far she's been getting tired early which is great!!!
Speaking of Poe...we took her to the dog beach in Bonita LAST weekend and it was SO fun! She was running around at first like the new girl in class and no one wanted to play with her...but soon she met some friends and was frolicking in the waves with the rest of them. She still doesn't understand the water...she tries to walk on the water in stead of swim...but we still love her. :) She'll be a little less Poe today....she's at the vet getting fixed as I write....
This past weekend we were invited to go on a boat with our neighbor Tim, his girlfriend, and their friends. We had a BLAST! It was really great to get on the water and have some fun. We even missed the huge ominous storm that was coming our way...besides a few minor issues with getting stuck in ankle high water...it was a great time!
My sister is doing fabulous on her new job/trip around the country. She is in Houston right now...probably sweating into the pavement. She loves the job, gets along with all the people, and hopefully something will come of this when they end the tour in August...Her blog is www.gudahaidle.blogspot.com if you want to see snipets of her trip...yet to her sister's disappointment she doesn't write near as often as I check it. :)
My mom is also on the move...she made it to Ohio yesterday on her journey of moving out to California. It was a hard goodbye when she left Michigan...but she is excited to get out with her sister and mom in Cali. She is making stops in North Carolina, Oklahoma, and Arizone to see friends and family along the way.
Not much else...we have some days off this week for the 4th of July and we are going to work hard to get some projects done on the house. The bathroom is a must!!!
Have a great week everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment