Since last weekend we acted like we had won the lottery, this weekend will be VERY low key! We put in a pot roast into the crock pot and will have that for dinner tonight. yummy! We are going to Lowe's tomorrow to order our new front door! I am so excited to get rid of our dated front door! It's a very simple door, but we are going to get a double door instead of the side lights that we currently have. On Monday, the insullation people will be here to get our attic in order with the blown insullation. Am I spelling insullation right? Not sure....We are hoping that those two things will help our AC bill and unit.
Pirates of the Caribean is on our list this weekend, a matinee ofcourse.
Let's talk about Thanksgiving. The holidays is by far, my most favorite part of the year. I start to get giddy for them around October. This year we're going to drive to Kansas for the week. And yes, we're taking Poe! Yikes, we're not sure how that will go, but our choices are limited. I am so excited to head out! First, my excitement will start with going to Tennessee...I just really love that area. We'll stay in Chattanooga or Nashville, and either one sounds awesome. Then we'll head over to Kansas. The weather will be chilly, crisp, and the smell will be different yet so familiar at the same time.
I am excited to be in the Anderson home with Sandie's yummy rolls, and to walk around the campus of KSU with Poe, eat at some of my favorite restaurants (So Long Saloon for the raspberry black bean dip; Coco Bolo's; Pat's BBQ sandwich; Cox's Bro. pulled pork...I could go on! We may even hit Applebee's for memories), maybe catch a movie and then ofcourse to just be with family! I love that Sandie always has little gadgets for things in the kitchen...The Anderson home is definetly a home, not a house. I can't wait!
Well...I've babbled on long enough...can you believe that Dave is folding laundry right now? W O W!
2 comments:
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!! :-)
Way to go, Dave! I did teach you a thing or two. :-) Katie, I'm sad to tell you that Cox Brothers BBQ is no longer. Coco Bolo's is going strong as is So Long Saloon. We are excited that you are coming!!!!
Post a Comment