There are things that I remember from our trip that I never mentioned...not that you all necessary CARE about them, but I need something to do at the moment.
Things like:
We took 2 private Yoga classes at this impeccable gym in Whitefish, called The Wave. I had never done a Yoga class before and I ended up LOVING it! Thanks Jessica S for planning that!
Fly Fishing - I caught the most fish (patting myself on the back) but Dave by far, did the best with his technique. My technique pretty much involved hitting myself and others with the flies. And ouch! They hurt! I got myself in the back, arm, swiped my hair 3 times by my ear, Kenny's backpack, and I looped it around Dave's neck once. Now that's talent.
But Jenn wins the prize - she got herself square in the lower lip and it STUCK! OUCH!
If I think of anything else I'll add them...and I'm sure you will get sick of reading about my trip to Montana long before I get sick of writing about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment