Thursday, December 17

33 Weeks

Can it be that already?

It's going SOOO fast! Slow down please!!

I had my OB appointment yesterday...all was looking well.

My last appointment, which was 2 weeks ago, she was sitting Breech. I have found a fabulous new chiropractor who specializes in pregnant women and children...so I happen to mention she was breech - and Dr. Jennifer quickly responded with, "well we can work on that!".

I don't know if it was coincidence or not...but she turned!!! She is now sitting with her head down by my right hip and her butt up at my left rib cage. I don't know if this is normal or not, but I'm a lot more uncomfortable since she made her big move! I hope I don't squish her head. :)

She went from 3 pounds 13 oz to 4 pounds 6 oz in 2 weeks. Not a huge jump, but Dr. Lang said that was okay. And I got to see a GREAT foot shot and I swear she's going to have Dave's toes. It was so cute. Dave has the big toe that has the big seperation and can pinch things with his toes...hers looked EXACTLY like that! So funny!

All else was good. He said I MUST make sure I am taking it easy and slowing down. So, that's my number one goal right now. And my job has been overly gracious and letting me work just half days for half the week...which I've noticed has really helped!

Other than that...we're gearing up for another fun Christmas! I'm pretty much done with all my shopping and have FINALLY sent all my packages off! PHew!

And Posey.
She's great...had an issue with her skin recently and we are hopeful it has cleared up...the vet was concerned because her wound area grew too. And that was a threat to another surgery. No! But we're keeping a close eye on her...but she's such a sweet dog and loves walking into the nursery. It's funny, she'll just walk in, turn around and walk out several times a day.

One week until Christmas Eve!!!

No comments: