Tuesday, December 8

Changes...

Big changes happening around here! With only MORE to come! Yay!!!

Dave got a new car! It's probably safe to say that I'm much more excited than he is...but we both know it was the right decision. Dave LOVED his Lexus. Treated it better than me on some days. :) The BONUS to that strange behavior, is the car was in mint condition and we were able to trade it in almost 2 years before his lease was over!

We ended up with an Acura RDX. It's a great car! It's much bigger than his previous one, yet still has some "sport" to it. I think he looks adorable in the car and I can't wait to see him driving his daughter around! :)

We also are getting our nursery all set up! The Birdie Shower and the Virtual Shower sure are helping getting that accomplished! It's SO much fun to see it come to "life". Yay! We love it so far...we still need to get some pictures or something on the wall...but that can be done over time.

A lot of people have requested to see photo's...so here they are so far!

View from the bedroom door


Chair, dresser, and bookshelf - We found two of those bookshelves for $15 at the Church Mouse!

"Closet" side of the room. Dave put in some shelving to help with getting more storage. But we still need more!

Pretty obvious what this is. :)




The dresser we found at an antique store here in town! Also using it as the changing pad station thingy.

The other bookshelf (and Bouncy! YAY!). Dave spent a lot of time re-painting them...they were a dark wood color.

1 comment:

Marquis said...

The room looks absolutely perfect!! I love the birdie stencils. I can't wait to meet baby Anderson.