I don't know the rest of that saying...but the doctors finally called me back. :)
After I called them three times in one day...
you get where I'm going with the squeaky wheel right? A squeaky wheel gets the cheese? or whatever...
Dr. W said obviously she has reflux (throwing up) but he still isn't convinced its reflux DISEASE. He said to give it one more week on the medication and if we see any improvement (or not) and give another update by phone. SO if it doesn't seem like she is experiencing pain, it sounds like we'll live in a world of vomit and no medication. Good to not have her on unneccary medication, but obviously the issue isn't fixed. And he said all of the tests were NORMAL! So that is joyous news!
Sigh. I'm ready Hazel. I love you more than my Starbucks Coffee's, but I am SOOOO ready for your little body to heal itself and keep your food down! I suppose its not about when I'M ready though...so I'll continue my prayers. I'm ready to just have a naked baby and let her sit in her whale bathtub all day...maybe spray her down a few times a day and leave it at that...
I'm JUST KIDDING people...
3 comments:
the squeaky wheel get the grease! Like I told David, she has the spit-up gene and she got it from her Daddy. It will eventually go away and if she's not in pain, please don't worry about her.
LOVE the new look for your blog!!!
I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG!!!!
Post a Comment