Thursday, September 23

My Hazel Bug

So many things are happening!
Your fancy pink shoes are getting too small.
Maybe Mom will have to go get the next size up...
You are wanting to grab and chew on EVERYTHING.
And you think it's really fun to make lots of noises with anything.
It's adorable.
You were watching "Old MacDonald" on Baby
Einstein today and tried to make pig and cow noises.
Grandma and I were so impressed.
You can, literally, sit atop your Aunt Alison's belly...
so in a way, you are sitting on your cousin.
You like to sit on her belly and play with your feet.

You went swimming with Mom, Grandma, and Grandpa.
Even Grandpa got in the pool!
They both enjoyed watching you kick your legs feverishly in the water.
And I loved seeing your cute little suit
drying in the sun.
You wake up early in the morning,
but are a very happy morning person.
And lately you've been caught on all four's
rocking back and forth in your crib.
You showed a lot of delight when
I dropped you off at "school" today.
You instantly started playing with your friend, Julia.

Everyday gets better and better with you in my life, Hazel.

2 comments:

B In Real LIfe said...

oh man....I wish you lived closer! We could have some stellar play dates :)

Alison said...

Great post! I love the pictures. She is something else!! I can't wait for her cousin to meet her.