Wednesday, March 2

13 Months

Yeesh. Already.

You had a bad fall at school last week,
and Daddy had to go check on you to see
if all was okay. It scared us both a bit, and we hate
that we can't always be around to protect you.
But its good to know you can recover without us...
(that's me making me feel better).

And then you fell while we were walking outside,
got your first official banged up-scratched up hand....
but ofcourse not your last! I was happy I was able to be
there for that boo-boo.

Although I think I'm more of an "owie" and "yucky" gal...
so boo-boo will probably not ever come out of my mouth again.

We also don't have a name for your pacifier. There's not much
more to explain on that one...

You said "Nana" for the first time last night!
Have I mentioned lately that you RARELY spit up anymore?
No more bibs, no more excessive change of clothes, no more
excessive change of clothes for ME, no more constant washing
of the entire house to avoid it smelling like vomit.
The Pediatric-blahlbhalhba Dr. said that by 12 months your
spitting up would be a distant memory.
(PFFT. SNORT. HA)
I totally 100% did not believe him.
and look at you Bug! You healed all on your own!!!

You love to walk over to people and sit in their lap,
especially if there is a book to read.
the only time you snuggle with your Mama is when
a "movie" is on (Baby Einstein)....otherwise you are
in constant motion!
So I admit that sometimes I put in a movie just
so you'll come over and lay your head on my chest
and snuggle with me. Is that awful that I'm promoting TV?!

Onto our 13th Month Hazel Bug!

No comments: