Wednesday, March 16

Shrimpy

You had your first trip to the Naples "Zoo".
You didn't seem impressed, and I don't blame you.
But it was still fun to do our first zoo trip.
Your favorite part was the fish in the pond.



You aren't talking words a whole lot yet,
but you definitely love to jabber it up in your own language.
You do say Mom, Dada, Uh-Oh, Ball, Dog, and ofcourse Wow.
When we drive to school in the mornings,
you "read" your books all the way there.
It makes your Mama laugh.

Posey came to pick you up from school one day
(she waited in the car)
and you just thought that was the bee's-knees.
(What DOES that saying even mean??)
You laughed the whole way home knowing that
Posey was in the car with us!
You know how to make an elephant sound,
monkey sound, and have perfect blowing kisses.
You wave to EVERYONE you see when we go places,
which puts a smile on everyone's face.

You are still a shrimpy little thing.
Still can wear some 3-6 month clothing,
but we still try to make 12 month fit. :)
#3 diapers, Size 3 shoes,
When you laugh super hard, you always get the hiccups
You have weaned yourself off of formula.
You just decided you didn't like it anymore, I guess.
You don't like to dilly dally before bed.
When you are tired, you're done.
You lay in your crib and put yourself to bed!

I love you Bug. Having you in my life makes me be a better person.





1 comment:

Sandie said...

I dearly love hearing all the little details of your lives! Makes me miss you all the more, but I still love it.