Tuesday, June 7

16 Months.

We've been chugging through some "firsts" this past month...Thanks to Posey we don't have a small convenient camera anymore (and NO - I do not think my phone is a convenient camera to use...just sayin'), so I don't have any pictures. Thanks spellcheck! -- Jim Gaffigan

First time to sit in your "big girl" car seat.
First time to go on a boat ride, compliments of Marquis & Andrew.
First "Crazy Hat Day" at school.
First time to watch a Baby Einstein on an I-Phone at a restaurant
(something your Mama said she would NEVER do, but I admit, it was a lifesaver).
First time to eat broccoli, instead of pitch it on the floor.
First time to say a 3 syllable word: Julia - your friend at school.
First time to go shelling on the beach.
First time to climb on the couch, all by yourself.
First time to water the plants with your watering can.
First time to to call all the people in your life by name (Nana, Papa, Mpie, Alilil, Dee-Dee, Maw-Maw)
First time to cry when you said bye-bye to Miss Josephine at school.
First time to paint your own tile for Maw-Maw at Earth & Fire Pottery.
First time to grab the pick and play Dad-Dee's guitar.

And the BEST for last:
First time to say "I love you" in your own language, to your Mom-Mee.

Insert a melting heart here.

1 comment:

Emily said...

You sure do have a whole lot of love for your child and hubby.

When I'm a mother, I hope to someday be like you in that aspect :)