Tuesday, July 5

How cool is this?

On a consistent basis I'm reminded of our blessings...
even with normal everyday things that don't look like much.

Like shoes by our door. There are little pairs of shoes that scatter our house and entryway! And besides the fact that I often trip over them, it's seriously so cool.

And when I open our cabinets and kitchen drawers.


There are little forks and spoons in our drawer...
and fun little kid plates in our cabinets.
Most days it passes over me and I don't think much about it...but there are moments where it catches me off guard. I stop and just look at our blessings that are in our entryway, cabinets, and drawers...
and say a prayer of thanks.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

I love your thoughts, Katie! Thank you for sharing them.

Saira.B said...

i know its not the same but for the last four years of my nieces life the same things randomly catch me off guard and i feel incredibly blessed to have such an amazing little lady in my life.